Rick Andreoli is an Illustrator / Art Director / Graphic Designer now working as a free-lance professional in the Atlanta area. After graduating from the University of Georgia with a degree in Commercial Art, he spent almost 40 years in Southern California creating original visual images in all media types. His work has been utilized by a wide variety of clients in the advertising, television and film industries. Rick has recently channeled his long-time passion for Alfa Romeo automobiles into creating fine art illustrations of the cars of this marque.
Some of Rick’s previous positions and credits include:
• Graphic Designer for the USAF
• Graphic Artist / Illustrator for NBC-TV Network / Burbank, CA
• Twice, Emmy-nominated illustrations for The Tonight Show
• Supervisor of Graphic Design at CBS-TV Network / Los Angeles, CA
• Title Design and Animation Design for film and television clients in Hollywood, CA
• Storyboards for television and film productions
• Art Director’s Club Award for advertising illustration in Orange County, CA
• Art Direction / Design for print advertising and television productions
• Logo Design and Corporate Identity for numerous clients in print, television and film.
"After many years of creating images in the traditional “hand” techniques, I have also migrated my talent to creating art in digital formats. However, in the fine art illustration process, it’s paramount for me to produce digital images that retain the “style and feel” of traditional art techniques. In addition, customized commissions are available by contacting me at my portfolio website."
Visit his site at WWW.RICKASTUDIO.COM.